Hello everyone out there! I have decided to give it a go at the world of blogging. Please bear with me as I get the hang of things as far as the layout/format. It's basic to start, but I can't shake the feeling that it needs a little more something.
As you have no doubt seen, the title of my blog was inspired by the late great John Wayne and role as Cahill U.S. Marshall. Since that nickname has been given to me over the years by more than one person, we'll channel the spirit of The Duke and honor him with this site.
While many topics are possible game for blogs on any given day, you can bet a great number will deal in the following areas:
1. Sports (specifically UGA and my hometown Philly sports teams)
2. Funny kid stories (although a much more comprehensive look at our family life is already dutifully documented on my lovely bride's blog "Cahill Craziness" (see Blog Roll).
3. Entertainment (TV/movies/music)
4. Politics (but only if I really feel the need to get on a soapbox)
5. Those "Seinfeld-esque" moments we all have in our daily lives.
I will strive to leave work and touchy subjects out of here, as we all have enough stress in our lives and I don't want to inadvertently cause you to have more. Feedback is a gift, so please don't be bashful about making comments should you feel the need.
I look forward to sharing my thoughts with you and thank you in advance for your viewing eyes should they head this way. Let the blogging begin!
Let’s Do Lunch
6 years ago
2 comments:
Welcome to the blogosphere, Josh! As someone who's been @ this for a while, it's a ton of fun and will definitely make you a better writer. Plus, the hours are shitty and the pay sucks. ;-)
Welcome to the addicting world of blogging! There's not a verbal snob bone in my body! :)
Post a Comment